Share Purchase Plan



Strategically positioned for growth

WestSide Corporation Limited is a Brisbane-based Coal Seam Gas (CSG) producer with gas production, significant reserves and exploration interests in Queensland.

The Company is strategically well positioned to take advantage of the potential value of its resources from marketing opportunities to downstream industrial applications and access to Australia's domestic gas market.

WestSide operates the Meridian SeamGas CSG gasfields 160km west of Gladstone in Queensland's Bowen Basin in joint venture with Mitsui E&P Australia. The Company holds a 51 per cent interest with Mitsui E&P Australia holding the remaining 49 per cent.

The Meridian joint venture executed a binding 20-year gas sales agreement in March 2014 with the GLNG project at Gladstone for the sale of up to 65 Terajoules a day at market prices based on an oil-linked formula - underpinning a staged field expansion to increase production.

WestSide also holds 25.5 per cent joint venture interests with QGC and Mitsui E&P Australia in other CSG projects with exploration and appraisal programs currently underway at the Paranui, Tilbrook and Mount Saint Martin pilots in Queensland's Bowen Basin.

WestSide, which is owned by Chinese conglomerate Landbridge Group Co. Ltd., has a skilled management team and is committed to operating a safe and sustainable business


Landbridge's takeover offer for WestSide closed on 5 August 2014, following receipt of acceptances for more than 93 per cent of WestSide's issued capital.

WestSide was suspended from Official Quotation on the Australian Securities Exchange on 15 September 2014 following the issue of Compulsory Acquisition Notices to remaining shareholders on 5 September 2014. Shareholders whose shares are the subject of Compulsory Acquisition can expect to receive payment by cheque from Landbridge by mid-October.

Shareholders with any questions should call the Landbridge Offer information line.

Call 1800 992 039 (within Australia)
+61 1800992 039 (outside Australia).

Image Gallery Selection

Halliburton team at Meridian during Advanced Treatment Trial
New trailer-mounted booster compressor
Pilot water treatment plant
Theodore Early Childcare Centre Association's Natalie Dunk-Andrews inspecting new turf for the Kindergarten with WestSide Moura Area Manager Peter Dingle
Hillview Compressor Station
Hillview Compressor Station Compressors.
Hillview Compressor Station Manifold
Moura Cenral Compressor Station
Moura Cenral Compressor Station
Hillview Compressor Station
Meridian 150 Marker at Moura
Meridian 150 Marker at Moura

Coal Seam Gas - a Growth Story

In a relatively short space of time, the Coal Seam Gas industry has arrived on the Australian energy scene as a new, vibrant and viable energy source.

Queensland in particular, has a growing demand for gas for power generation, industrial applications and as a  feedstock for chemical production.

Development of LNG export facilities designed to use CSG as feedstock is also now underway in Gladstone.

Email Registration

You can now register with WestSide for email advice of Reports, News and Announcements.

Visit our Registration Page

APPEA Fact Sheets

The Australian Petroleum Production & Exploration Association Ltd (APPEA) is the peak national body representing the collective interests of the upstream oil and gas exploration and production industry. APPEA has produced a number of fact sheets relevant to the Coal Seam Gas industry which can be downloaded by clicking on the links below as well as a dedicated CSG website to provide the community with facts.

An introduction to CSG
Economic Benefits
CSG Well Construction

Dawson Valley Pipeline

The Dawson Valley Pipeline is a covered pipeline under the National Third Party Access Code for Natural Gas Pipeline Systems. The ACCC-approved access arrangement and related information can be accessed from the Austalian Energy Regulator's (AER) website here. WestSide's letter of advice to the AER supporting a tariff adjustment for CPI in 2013-14 can be accessed here, the AER's decision can be accessed here, the Capacity Register can be accessed here, and Compliance Reports here.